[Pw_forum] Questions about Thermal properties calculation

xirainbow nkxirainbow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 06:45:31 CEST 2009

 Dear Tengfei:
                You reply enlarge my horizon:)
                But I find the following content at
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2008-December/011083.html

*"Hi, Eyvaz:*
*Is the Debye.x removed from the package? I don't find it in the package.
*
*Hi Tengfei,
Yes, it was removed intentionally. I was not sure for T_D at low
temperatures.
The last version I am going to release now includes Debye and Mean Square
Displacements calculations."*

Can you tell me whether Debye and Debye and Mean Square Displacements are
available beyond 4.0.4?

Thanks very much:)