[Pw_forum] TDDFT and GW

xirainbow nkxirainbow at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:56:19 CEST 2009

Dear Jiayu Dai:

> It's so exciting to see the new release of espresso-4.1, and a lot of new
> parts in
> the code. But i would like to know if it includes the parts of TDDFT and
> GW? They
> have been discussed a lot before, and expected to be done soon?

As I only use 4.0.5, I do not know whether QE 4.1can perform GW and TDDFT
calculation.
If you want to do GW and TDDFT righti now, you can try Yambo.

Yambo is a FORTRAN/C code for Many-Body calculations in solid state and
molecular physics. Yambo can take PWscf output files as its input file and
do GW and TDDFT calculation. And Yambo is free. You can find it here
http://www.yambo-code.org/index.php .
>From you address, I know you are Chinese. You can visit
blog.sina.com.cn/nkasir to find some information about Yambo installaiton.