[Pw_forum] line crossing Valance bands (VB) & CB

dev sharma decboy9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:31:30 CEST 2009

Hi to all,

 I have successfully calculated the band structure of my system. It is also
matching the results. But when I plot my band structure in ps format only
one line from conduction band and valance band is showing fluctuations.
Means one line ,in ps output, from conduction band has apparently come down
to valance band and vice versa. And this fluctuation is  just  at the end of
graph. (means i have given 41 k points in calculations= 'bands' and in only
last 3 there is some fluctuations, the whole other graphs is smooth
otherwsie). Please help or give any suggestion.
Thankful to all of you.

With regards,
Dev sharma.
University of Delhi,