[Pw_forum] *.fc file in PW_SCF help.

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:33:17 CEST 2009

Dear Stefano and Nicola :

As far as i know , there are several Chinese bulletins or  web forums for
electronic structural calculations, i.e. http://www.materialssimulation.com
.
But almost efforts are done by graduate students or postdoctors for
exchanging  experience on softwares such as  QE, abinit and vasp .

Cheers,
Hai-Ping
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Stefano Baroni <baroni at sissa.it> wrote:

> Thank you for your consideration, Hui Wang.I am curious (maybe many of us
> are curious) to kow more about "the other PWscf forum in my country": how
> does it work? where is it it hosted? how many subscribers does it have? ...
> I have kinda presentiment that not many of the QE developers do contribute
> to it? (at least, not many of those that I know)
> Thanks again - SB
>
> On Aug 3, 2009, at 7:32 AM, xirainbow wrote:
>
> Dear Stefano Baroni:
> I read your reply intensively.
> I'm very grateful to you for your adivce.
> Through you reply, I know more about the PW_forum.
> I have translated it to my native language and posted to the other PWscf
> forum in my country.
> Once again, thanks you, paolo, Stefano de Gironcoli and other developers of
> QE.

> ---
> Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
> http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
> stefanobaroni (skype)
>
> La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la
> pensée - Jean Piaget
>
> Please, if possible, don't  send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
> Why? See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Hai-Ping Lan
Department of Electronics ,
Peking University , Bejing, 100871