[Pw_forum] advice from Stefano Baroni

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 3 02:09:00 CEST 2009

Dear All,

please read very carefully the piece of advice below - in particular,
if you are an experienced user of QE, it would be a worthy endeavour
if you were to give back to this community by providing advice
to the forum (too many are silent, in my opinion).

For all the QE-developers: I've heard it too many times that experienced
people do not post for fear of being unpleasantly chastised. This, as
well, should not happen - and it would be great to recognize that
written words always sound harsher than you think.

Can we all make an effort ? Pretty please,

				nicola