[Pw_forum] transmission calculation

Alexander Smogunov smogunov at sissa.it
Thu Apr 30 15:08:35 CEST 2009

Dear Manoj
Please provide also scf files for the leads.
Note that in the case ikind=2 (different leads) the scattering file
should be a double unit cell i.e. should contain the scattering barrier
+ some portion of the right lead + the scattering barrier in order to
have regular periodicity in the z direction. You should also provide
bds parameter which says where the scattering barrier ends (while it
should start from 0).
Regards, Alexander