[Pw_forum] from phq_readin : error # 1 , no elec. field with metals

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 18:59:58 CEST 2009

Dear unknown user,

First of all, all questions put in this forum should be signed properly, i.e. you should provide your name and affiliation.

As concerns your question it is quite simple, and very basic. Can you please tell us what is macroscopic dielectric constant for metals? If you know the answer, you can fix the problem quite easily.

By the way, the message from phq_readin.f90 almost contains the answer what you should do. Read carefully INPUT_PH.txt (in /Doc) to learn more about parameters you included in pn.in file.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com