[Pw_forum] inhomogenious k-points distribution

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 23 07:51:02 CEST 2009

Dear Karoly,

another option would be using Wannier functions to interpolate the
bands - they capture van Hove singularities very well (Lee PRL 2007,
Yates PRB 2007). Learning how to do this is a project in itself, though,
so it would be worth only if you have a long term plan on studying
transitions.

			nicola