[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Apr 23 07:42:31 CEST 2009

On Apr 23, 2009, at 3:57 AM, sd.wang000 wrote:

> Dear all users:
> I have calculated phonons at Gamma point,and I found erro following:
>
>      from phq_readin : error #        17
>      reading inputph namelist
>
>      stopping ...
>
> The input file is:
> phonons of NaCoO at Gamma
>  &inputph
>   tr2_ph=1.0d-14,
>   prefix='pwscf',
>   epsil=.true.,
>   amass(Na)=22.989,
>   amass(Co)=58.999,
>   amass(O)=15.999,

a minimum proficiency in FORTRAN would help anybody willing to do
numerical simulations ...

as the syntax clearly indicates, "amass" is an array. in fortran you
can only address elements in an aray by their (numerical) position:
amass(1), amass(2), amass(3), ...

As Stefano de Gironcoli (as well as zillions of others) was
suggesting, providing your name and affiliation is considered a sign
of respect in this mailng list. please, stick at this custom, if you
can.

Stefano Baroni

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget