[Pw_forum] improper symmetry analysis

YIN Kun kyin.cn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:18:01 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot for explaining, Lorenzo.

Perhaps using "right" and "wrong" is not suitable to describe problem. They just meant the symmetry which I intend to get or not. Follow your instructions, I get the "right" symmetry which I intend to. I think I know "how" to solve this problem now. And I have to spend more time to learn about FFT grid so as to totally understand "why" doing this way.

L & P, Thank you again!