[Pw_forum] PWCOND

Manoj Srivastava manoj at phys.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:31:28 CEST 2009

Dear Alexander,
 Thank you for your quick response. One follow up question on this. So,
how do you describe your left and right leads, if they are different? If
the leads are different then I need to do two calculations for the lead,
one for each leads. They are semi-infinite, so periodicity in one is in +z
direction and while in the other it is in -z direction.

Regards,
Manoj

 On
Wed, 22 Apr 2009, Alexander Smogunov wrote:

> Dear Manoj.
The pwcond code was written assuming that the unit cell
starts at z=0 and goes in positive z direction, the direction
of transport. Quite probable that when you invert the
cell it does not work properly...
Alexander

Alexander Smogunov
Email:     smogunov at sissa.it