[Pw_forum] reconstruction

ali kazempoor kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 20:55:03 CEST 2009

Dear Prasenjit
Thank you for your reply, but I mean what I do to see the surface reconstruction at lateral nanowire surface. For simulation of a nanowire in z direction we add vaccum around nanowire in x and y and for z we use periodic boundary condition . So if we only suppose one unit repetation in z , we can not observe the surface reconstruction . Therefor for observing reconstruction , I think we have to make for example twice unit repetation in z or more.
thanks