[Pw_forum] Yambo is interfaced with PWscf

Andrea Marini Andrea.Marini at roma2.infn.it
Mon Apr 6 09:55:38 CEST 2009

Dear collegues,

         to integrate my previous E-mail about the Yambo code I'd like to
remind you what we have already posted in the forum some time ago
( http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2008-September/009974.html )

"Yambo is a multi-purpose C/Fortran code which can compute
various excited state properties (GW corrections, absorption spectra
including excitonic effects, etc) using many body perturbation theory. We
invite you to download the code freely at http://www.yambo-code.org.
Yambo is interfaced with the PWscf code, following a standard
non-self-consistent run. The interface makes use of the IOTK library of
Giovanni Bussi, now part of the standard QE distribution, and the QEXML
library routies of Andrea Ferretti. See the webpage for instructions for
use, tutorials, and so on."

Many thanks !

Andrea

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, vega lew wrote:

> Dear friend,
>
> Could Yambo cooperate with PWScf 4.0 or later?
>
> thank you
>
> vega

> Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
> PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
> State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
> College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
> Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China

                                Andrea MARINI

        Physics Department, University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (Italy)
               - phone: +39-0672594894 - fax: +39-062023507 -

- andrea.marini at roma2.infn.it -- http://www.yambo-code.org/people/andrea -