[Pw_forum] Yambo: news and announcements

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:48:50 CEST 2009

Dear friend,

Could Yambo cooperate with PWScf 4.0 or later?

thank you

vega

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Andrea Marini
<Andrea.Marini at roma2.infn.it>wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
>       The Yambo GPL project is now in full swing! We are happy to inform
> you of a few recent developments regarding the code.
>
> * At http://www.yambo-code.org , you can now download a recent version of
> the code, browse the documentation on the web, and download and try out some
> tutorials that we use at the TDDFT school in Benasque (Spain) (Sept. 2008
> and Jan. 2010).
>
> * Soon to appear in Computer Physics Communications is the related paper,
> "Yambo: an ab initio tool for excited state calculations" Andrea Marini,
> Conor Hogan, Myrta Grüning, Daniele Varsano Comp. Phys. Comm. (2009), in
> press. doi:10.1016/j.cpc.2009.02.003. But you can download the online
> version at:
>
> http://www.yambo-code.org/counter/click.php?id=17
>
> * Finally, we have recently opened a discussion forum (bulletin board) at
>
> http://www.yambo-code.org/forum
>
> where anyone can join the community of users and developers in posting
> queries about the code or look for support in using Yambo.
>
> We invite you and your students to download and use Yambo for your reseach.
> In case you will do so, please keep us updated and send us your feedback !
>
> And that's all! Thank you for your interest in Yambo! Please don't hesitate
> to contact us at yambo at yambo-code.org, or via the Forum itself.
>
> Best regards,
>
> The Yambo team
>
> Andrea Marini
> Conor Hogan
> Myrta Gruning
> Daniele Varsano

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#, Nanjing,
Jiangsu, China