[Pw_forum] about the quantum tunneling of diffusing atoms

lfhuang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Wed Apr 1 11:03:46 CEST 2009

Dear Prof. Kohlmeyer:
   Thank you very much for your kind attention! And I appreciate your patient instruction very much!
Best Wishes!
Yours Sincerely
L. F. Huang

------
L.F.Huang(黄良锋) lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434
Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)