[Pw_forum] symmetry and character table for C2/C

sathya subramanyan sathya_sheela1985001 at rediffmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:49:32 CEST 2008

Dear Sir,
          Sorry I forgot to mention that I had read your answer to a question asked in the forum on Tue May 23 18:25:53 CEST 2006 about symmetry operations and have already tried with different values of accep in PW/eqvect.f90 but I got the same output..No Symmetry and the wrong symmetry operations.Does it mean that the compound contains a fractional translation that is incompatible with the FFT grid .Please do help out.

Regards

SATHYA SHEELA.S
Grad. Student
Department of Physics