[Pw_forum] array bound check

Manoj Srivastava manoj at phys.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 25 06:41:51 CEST 2008

Dear Dr. Giannozzi,
 Thank you very much for your reply. The reason why I wanted to do the
array bound check is that I have been trying to make some changes
in the PWCOND part of the code to get the correct complex band for
cu(111), but implementation of those changes was giving me segmentation
fault. Now with the array bound check i perform, the code is even giving
me a problem where there was no problem before :( . I guess I will
try the CVS version and see what i get. By the way, is there a way to do
array bound check in a particular subroutine I am interested rather than
doing the whole code?

Regards,
Manoj Srivastava