[Pw_forum] array bound check

Manoj Srivastava manoj at phys.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 23 19:47:47 CEST 2008

Dear PWSCF users,
 Following your suggestions, I am being able to locate what needs to be
done for array bound check, but I still have not figured out where do I
need to make changes. I am using ifort compiler. For array bound check i
need to do -
but where do i need to make this change? I am new to linux and most of
these things are beyond my current knowledge.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Manoj Srivastava
Graduate Student