[Pw_forum] some trouble in Phonon dispersion calculation

lfhuang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Tue Sep 23 11:22:16 CEST 2008

Dear Xiaodong:
    Could you have paid attention to the coordinations that were chosen by you and the code? Maybe they are different(x-y coordination or reciprocal lattice vector coordination). If you haven't, you can transform between
them with the transformation matrix that can be found in the pw.x output file.
Best Wishes!
                                                                Yours Sincerely
                                                                    L.F.Huang
L.F.Huang(黄良锋) lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434
Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)