[Pw_forum] Is there a small tools to sum the pdos of selected atoms?

vega vegalew at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:33:56 CEST 2008

Dear all,

There is a lot of atoms in my system. I want to sum the pdos of selected atoms. But doing this by hand is quite boring.
I know there is a lot of small tools in QE for various purposes. But I can't find them. Is there a list or description about them?
Where is the list?

thank you for reading

vega

Vega Lew (weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China