[Pw_forum] trying to compile espresso4.0.2

Eduardo Lemos de Sa edulsa at quimica.ufpr.br
Mon Sep 15 19:53:31 CEST 2008

Sirs

I ask your pardon by disturber you with a so silly issue. I have tried to
compile espresso 4.0.2 in a FreeBSD (amd64) box. I guess that the hints
made for linux are usable to FreeBSD. In general lines:

1) ./configure ended with no errors. Make log file (edu.config.log) and
make.sys generated are attached in this email. I have installed further
fftw, atlas (located in /usr/local/lib/ and /usr/local/lib/atlas), but the
makefile does not use it (instead, it prefer fftw).

2) Continuing, I did make all. The log file generated (edu.make.log) is
attached too. The problem seems to be in a clib library build.

Please, can you help me? Thanks a lot in advance

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Lemos de Sa
edulsa at quimica.ufpr.br
Professor Assoc. I - Departamento de Quimica
Universidade Federal do Parana
C. P. 19081
81531-990 Curitiba/PR - Brazil
Fone (41) 3361 3300