[Pw_forum] Fw: relax is too slow

vega vegalew at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:36:34 CEST 2008

Dear sir
> vega wrote:
>
>> As far as I tested, the energy would be within 1% for large supercells,
>> but the coordinates of several atoms may differ 200%.
>
> doesn't make sense

could you tell me more about how to choose the k point mesh?

vega
Vega Lew (weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China