[Pw_forum] about matching grid's

Ezad Shojaee ezadshojaee at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:08:12 CEST 2008

Hi
i have a technical question, maybe so trivial.
Imagine our unit cell consists of two different atoms which their pseudo file are constructed in different # of points as a radial mesh(coarser near their nucleus ..)
Is matching the grid points for the scf calculation in the cell a problem? How does the code do this? I mean how does the code choose the grid for scf and what is it's relation to the atomic grids?
Thanx