[Pw_forum] wrong order of k points

munima at alumni.iitg.ernet.in munima at alumni.iitg.ernet.in
Thu Sep 4 12:56:03 CEST 2008

Dear Paolo and Viet

Thanks for your replies.

I did do nscf calculations and there was no mismatch of q-vector in nscf and phonon. I rechecked outdir's also. But still I was getting the error.

However today I tried lnscf=.true. (thanks to paolo, I did not try this option before) in phonon instead of doing nscf calculation separately. Surprizingly, it worked. I do not know why the phonon code could not read nscf outputs properly in earlier case. I have done such calculations several times before and never encountered this problem.

with regards

munima