[Pw_forum] Is there any successfull example to explain the TEM images of materials using PWSCF?

vega vegalew at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:47:00 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I found pwscf could explain STM images perfectly, and there were quite a lot examples. But there was very few example
with respect to TEM, which was the most powerful and popular tool for materials research. I wonder whether there would be a way to explain something in TEM images using pwscf.

thank you for reading. and any hints will be appreciated.

vega

Vega Lew (weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China