[Pw_forum] Getting DOS at Fermi Energy

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 14 17:38:05 CEST 2008

..."there is always a reason"...sounds like some sort of creationist mantra
to me!

Thanks for the insight into pw.x...maybe in a few light-years I'll be able
to contribute to the cause.

I'll have a look at method you suggest, but last night I think I've found a
straightforward (relatively) way to hack epsilon.f90 with a dos_ef like
option.  Let you know how it turns out.  BTW, have you had a chance to look
at the k-points file for aluminum I sent?

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford (2005-2008)
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com