[Pw_forum] Bug in axsf generation?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Tue Oct 14 08:29:47 CEST 2008

Jan Beck wrote:

> this is my third attempt at posting this reply, I cannot paste the
> .axsf file or attach it, because its too large. The message bounces
> back to me with a "moderator approval pending" message. I think
> approval is still pending

apparently you didn't notice the "Important notice" here:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Introduction#Contacts
Executive summary:
---
Messages "waiting for moderator approval" are automatically
deleted with no further processing (sorry, too much spam)
---
> so I apologize for making you download the
> file from a 3rd party site:
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/153722255/data.axsf.html

you shouldn't apologize: this is the correct way to send
large files, in my opinion.

Paolo