[Pw_forum] About LDA+U

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:35:45 CEST 2008

I just confirm that the bug was fixed by Stefano de Gironcoli few months
ago. so in the cvs version (maybe also in the latest releases)
norm-atomic should not be needed anymore. As far as I remember the code
also prints at the beginning of the output few lines saying
that it's normalizing the atomic wavefunctions of the pseudo.

Matteo