[Pw_forum] Changelogs

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Oct 8 13:15:57 CEST 2008

Dear Dmitry:

> Does some rigid list of changes in QE between versions 3.2 and 4.0 or
> 4.0.1 and 4.0.2 exists?

what is a "rigid" list? one written steel? ;-)

> I prefer one created by a human, not a
> computer.

computers are there to do what is presumably too boring for a human to
do

> Does the cv2html.pl script the only possibility to get such
> kind of information?

if you tell us what kind of info you need, and for what purpose, it
would probably be easier for somebody willing to help to do so

cheers - Stefano

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://www.sissa.it/~baroni / [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget