[Pw_forum] Compiling problem on itanium2 bull cluster

Federico Iori iori at theory.polytechnique.fr
Mon Oct 6 16:30:28 CEST 2008

oookey!

thanks so much for the advice.
Btw, as Lorenzo pointed out i didn't  specified the compiler. I'm gonna
do now:

FC intel 9.1.045
CC intel 9.1.049

but i have also to add that:

espresso_4.0 doesnt give any problems, nor with make pw nor with make pp

while the espresso_4.0.1 and the next one espresso_4.0.2 give the same
problem i described before.

well...let me try now with the option -no-ipo suggested before.
i will tell you. and also i will communicate this error to the CCRT guys.

thanks to everybody!

--
Dr. Dr. Federico Iori, PhD!

Laboratoire des Solides Irradiés,