[Pw_forum] error of phonon in example07

shoutian sun sunshoutian168 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 18 10:15:20 CET 2008

Dear all,
I have a problem of calculating the example07 in the espresso-4.0.3/examples/.
When I run run_example, error happened as fallows:

  running the scf calculation with dense k-point grid...  done
  running the scf calculation...  done
  running the el-ph calculation..../run_example: line 176: 21025
             $PH_COMMAND <al.elph.in >al.elph.out
 Error condition encountered during test: exit status = 134

Could anyone help me?
By the way,  the computer I am using to compile PWscf  is AMD64.
when  ./configure, then  make all ,  and the compiling was done.