[Pw_forum] specifying OH,ON etc in input files

Marcel Mohr marcel at physik.tu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 10 16:57:36 CET 2008

As long as OH and ON are not any new elements, that I do not know, you
have to specify the
coordinate of the O and that of the hydrogen or nitrogen in reasonable
distance in a reasonable direction from your oxygen. The exact position PW
will find itself.

Cheers Marcel

Marcel Mohr			Institut für Festkörperphysik, TU Berlin
marcel(at)physik.tu-berlin.de	Sekr. EW 5-4
TEL: +49-30-314 24442		Hardenbergstr. 36
FAX: +49-30-314 27705		10623 Berlin