[Pw_forum] Error in Espresso post-installation Test examples

David Tompsett dat36 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 13:09:50 CET 2008

Dear Axel and All,
                           I have tried to run the example01 with the
serial executable and it is successful.

But when I try to run the parallel executable I still receive:

"read_namelists : error".

Also, ifort 9.1.041 is the embedded compiler in my mpif90 and ifort was used to compile the serial version.

Is there anything else that I can do to find out why this read error
occurs only for the parallel executable?

Thanks,
David.

--
David A. Tompsett