[Pw_forum] Phonons at generic q-point

Dal Corso Andrea dalcorso at sissa.it
Tue Nov 4 18:45:08 CET 2008

This bug has been fixed in the cvs version but not yet in the 4.0.3
version.
Please add the line:

twfcollect=.false.

at line 285 of PH/phonon.f90

284         CALL electrons()
285         !
286         CALL close_files()

Between CALL electrons and CALL close_files.

And change also line 20 of phonon.f90 with:

   USE control_flags,   ONLY : gamma_only,  twfcollect

Then recompile and try again.

The alternative is not to use wf_collect=.true. in the pw calculation.

Andrea