[Pw_forum] Stress tensor from pw.x and cp.x

Lawrence Lee lawrence_lee_lee at yahoo.com.hk
Thu May 22 08:58:57 CEST 2008

Dear Nicola,

Thank you very much for giving me some ideas about the issue! Indeed, I
am using ultrasoft pseudopotentials. And therefore, I've set the nrb's
carefully using the formula, "nr1b=2*rcut*nr1/Lx", and make it a bit
larger than values calculated with this equation. However, you remind me
that I may not have a high enough ecutrho. My ecutwfc is 35 Ryd and 150
for ecutrho. This might not be enough...

I will try a higher value on ecutrho to see if there are any difference.
If there is still the problem, I will then have to try the QE-4 package.

Thank you very much!

--
S.H. Lee
M.Phil