[Pw_forum] what's the meaning of error in compiler of sun solaris?

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Fri May 16 09:44:21 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 04:01, ÕëÒ¶ Öì wrote:
>  what is the meaning of the error, and how to deal with it? Please give
>  me some suggestios.

Dear Zhuzhenye,

you could have provided a few more lines to help us figure out what is
going on. From what I can see, it looks like you are missing some basic
development libraries. I'm no Solaris guru, but I can imagine there are
some development packages you can install in the system. Have you checked
they are actually installed?

regards

P.S. please provide your affiliation when writing to this mailing list

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)