[Pw_forum] what's the meaning of error in compiler of sun solaris?

针叶 朱 coldwind1978 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri May 16 04:01:14 CEST 2008

Dear users:
      I want to compile pwscf in sun solaris 9.0. when i make pw, the error appears as following:
               ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to pw.x
             *** Error code 1
               make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `pw.x'
             Current working directory /zzy/espresso-4.0/PW
             *** Error code 1
            make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `pw'
  what is the meaning of the error, and how to deal with it? Please give me some suggestios.

  Regards

                           zhuzhenye