[Pw_forum] acml - mkl

ambavale sagar sagarambavale at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 13 08:31:16 CEST 2008

Dear Pwscf users,
I have x86_64 (i.e. AMD64) architacture machine with Xeon (x5450-quad core) processors having dual cpu. I have installed intel fortran compiler, c compiler and mkl. But as i compile espresso4cvs2 version it does not recognise BLAS,LAPACK libraries. Must i install ACML as i have AMD architacture? During compilation of acml i couldn't find driver.f( They say that driver.f is application program). What should be the procedure?
One more question: Is it possible to have Xeon processors with ia-64 architacture?

regards
Sagar Ambavale
Research Student
The M.S.University of Baroda