[Pw_forum] non collinear magnetism

Rudra Banerjee bnrj.rudra at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 10:33:47 CET 2008

one more question.....on the example 13 , to calculate non collinearity, we have either total magnetization or the angle fixed.
what if i want to do a full noncollinear calculation?

--
Rudra
JRF; SNBNCBS

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work  station.

Why?See:   http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html