[Pw_forum] 回复: Re: electron-phonon calculation

Chao apczhang at yahoo.cn
Wed Mar 19 17:17:26 CET 2008

Dear Paolo

I used espresso-3.2.3 to calculate the electron phonon again. The same errors appeared.

 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     task #         1
     from lint : error #         1
     cannot locate  k point  xk
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

How to deal with the problem? Wait the new version of espresso or other?

Best regards
Chao ZHANG
City University of Hong Kong

 Chao wrote:

> I am using espresso4.0cvs2 to calculate electron phonon interaction.
> When I calculate coefficient of electron phonon, the programme stopped
> and listed the following informations.

>      from lint : error #         1
>      cannot locate  k point  xk

the code calculating  electron-phonon interactions in the
current cvs snapshot is not maintained any longer (it works,
 though, if correctly used) and should be replaced very soon
by a better code

Paolo