[Pw_forum] Significant figures of band energies

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Mon Mar 10 19:01:38 CET 2008

EG Kim wrote:

> Would there be an input parameter in version 3.2.3 that controls the
> number of significant figures of printed band energies?

no, there isn't one, and I hope there will never be one. First of all,
there are already way too many input options. Second, we already print
way too many (in-)significant figures. Third, data with full precision
is available from data file. The print format can be easily changed
anyway (routine print_ks_energies in the CVS version)

Paolo