[Pw_forum] calculation with 'CONSTRAINTS' cards

shruba at gmail.com shruba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:47:10 CET 2008

Dear all Pwscf forum users,

                         I am trying to run structural optimization using
'CONSTRAINTS' cards, form this link
http://ocw.mit.edu/NR/rdonlyres/Materials-Science-and-Engineering/3-320Spring-2005/6BC5DD49-CE4B-4397-BF9C-7A2073A6CF37/0/INPUT_PW.txt
 I checked the  keyword  'constrained-damp' and also I got the keywords in
pwgui, but when i am trying to use this, program is giving me  the error
message '   ion_dynamics 'constrained-damp' not allowed'. Can you please
tell me what  i need to specify in  ion-dynamics  =? .
               Sorry  for this question , I read the manual but  I am not
clear about it and I try to look for other Internet resources  espresso
examples and for old forum messages but I did not get much information, If
you please help me by providing any  information that will be really
helpful.
           thanks in advance.
                               shruba gangopadhyay

--