[Pw_forum] bfgs vc-relaxation in 4.0cvs

j.antonio.montoya at gmail.com j.antonio.montoya at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 08:36:52 CET 2008

Dear Jess, that one is in fact one of the specific parts of the code that we need to test deeply. Please post your input so tha we can try to see under which conditions this is hapenening and fix it.

Meanwhile try to use the flag "nosym" just to see if you manage to get reasonable results.

Thanks,

J. Montoya
jmontoya at ciw.edu

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T