[Pw_forum] Small U for Co in ZnO for LDA+U (update)

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 30 19:37:58 CEST 2008

Dear Nektarios,

thanks for the update. Maybe Matteo Cococcioni or other could chip in -
could it be that the atomic orbital in the Co psp was not normalized,
so only when ortho-atomic or norm-atomic are applied the normalization
constant is taken into account ?

If the case, is it correct to say that norm-atomic and atomic are doing
the same thing, but norm-atomic automatically normalizes the projection
(something that should have been there in the Co psp to begin with) ?

Best,

					Nicola