[Pw_forum] unable to create directory prefix.save

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Jun 4 10:03:10 CEST 2008

On Wed, June 4, 2008 06:47, huangchunlin1984 wrote:
>  Dear Doctor
>       I have installed the 4.0.when running ,I have encounted a error as
>  follows :
>       from create_directory : error #4294967295
>       unable to create directory ./FeNi1.save

Dear Huang Chun Lin,
you have to provide more detail to receive any help! How can we know why
directory creation fails?
Have you tried to create the directory by hand? Is it possible? Does a
file with that name (FeNi1.save) exists? Are you running on a single
computer or parallel? Have you run the same job with QE 3.2.*, and haven't
cleaned the tmp files?

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)