[Pw_forum] charge density

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Fri Jul 18 19:02:15 CEST 2008

On Jul 18, 2008, at 14:31 , penghua wrote:

> But the key point is which xy and corresponding z is in these dates?
> Can I get an xmgr format as plot band in this example which is easy
> to draw in Origin?

the 2d matrix is produced as explained in the "pp.x" documentation.
If you want to know the exact format, your best chance is to look
into file "plotrho.f90". If you find how to write 2d matrices in a
format
that is suitable for plotting with xmgr, origin, whatever, please let us
know

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222