[Pw_forum] something strange with my nscf and projwfc calculations

vega lew vegalew at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:25:01 CEST 2008

Dear Paolo Giannozzi,

Thank you for your reply
But Why the cholesky decomposition problem of the nscf calculation occurred using 2X2X1 K point mesh
instead of gamma? Have you test it my input file with 2X2X1 mesh?
How could I get rid of it?

vega

Vega Lew
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering

State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China