[Pw_forum] FW: cell optimization results seems to be a little strange

vega lew vegalew at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:17:24 CEST 2008

Dear sir,

It's so kind of you to send me the file. I'll try it immediately.

I'll show my results as soon as possible.

regards,

vega

Vega Lew
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering

State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China