[Pw_forum] complex band of Cu

Manoj Srivastava manoj at phys.ufl.edu
Thu Jul 3 05:32:03 CEST 2008

Dear Alexander and PWSCF users,
Thank you very much for your quick response. I am still wondering the
reason behind it. Is it beacause of that when we have different cell than
tetragonal, we loose the inversion symmetry in z direction?
I wish to calculate the complex band for an arbitrary monoclinic cell and
willing to modify to code, would it be lot of work? also what needs to be
modified? It would be great if you could suggest me something.

Regards,
Manoj