[Pw_forum] server for PWgui and Xcrysden downloading is off, please check it out

vega lew vegalew at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:31:58 CEST 2008

Dear sir,

Would you please send the xcrysden to me via mail or msn ?

Otherwise, you also can share it on net-disk for temporary use.

thank you.

Vega Lew
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering

State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China